Monday, January 30, 2012

Am I becoming a Cyborg?

I think in Flickr and Instagram; speak in SMS and emoticons; dream in YouTube and Lulu HD; RSS my news; PVR (and DVR) my movies and sports; Avatar my online games, Relax with my Playstation and XBox; BBM, Skype, Facebook my relationships; instant message my contacts; twitter my thoughts; iPad my memories; GPS my driving; compass and map my journeys; Blackberry travel my travels; Master Card and Visa my spending; Blackberry Protect and Find iPhone my cell phones; iTunes, Digital7 and Shazam my music; Siri my commands; Drivesafe.ly and Vlingo my messages; podcast my radio listening; Dictionary.com my spelling and grammar; Google my search; Google Scholar my research, iBooks my books; Weather Channel my weather forecast; iSpeech translator (translate) my Spanish and Swahili emails, Photo Editor my pictures… And the beat goes on, and the beat goes on.
Believe me, my Desktop Computer wrote this while I was sleeping, spell checked and sent it to my blog. Talk of computers having a mind of their own!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

you are really nspire ME proff! i truly appreciating new technologies as i lways keep in using internet and reading different news and articles about the comin' techologies like iPhone 5, windows 8, samsung gallaxy s3, ipad mini, e...!!! and so many..i really like your post.it's true you may become a cyborg...!!! it's trully because of the impressive explanations described above.....